- Someone expects you to be someone you’re not.
- A person’s actions don’t match their words.
- You catch yourself forcing someone to love you.
- Someone continuously breaks your trust.
- Someone continuously overlooks your worth.
- You are frequently forced to sacrifice your happiness.
- You catch yourself questioning your relationship often.
- You cry more than you smile.
- Someone never tries to understand.
- You feel you deserve to be treated better.
Why does it always seem pathetic when a girl is in love with a boy who doesn’t love her back, and romantic and heartbreaking when a boy loves a girl who doesn’t love him
you know exactly why
this movie was way too heavy for its intended age group
it’s actually really perfect for all ages because when kids learn this stuff early in life it stays with them